Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Last Cancer Treatment Was TODAY!



Congratulations to Tissa!

She has made it through 33 treatments for
breast cancer...
chemotherapy and radiation.

Tissa is amazing.
She kept a positive outlook,
She took care of herself
(her husband passed away nearly six years ago)
by ...
eating properly
exercising almost daily
sufficient rest
(even though she hardly gave up any of her family, church,
and civic duties... and there are many!)
and just knowing that all would be okay.

Tissa, you are an amazing woman
and sister-in-law who I am also blessed to call
"my dear, dear friend"!

I'm saying many prayers these days
that Tissa has been spared.

5 comments:

Babs said...

Karen, thanks for a lovely and uplifting post. It's always wonderful to hear such good news. Way to go Tissa and thank God for healing you.
Hugs,
Babs

NanaDiana said...

God bless her, Karen...and God has blessed her with giving her you for a faithful friend. Now we will look forward to that wonderful five year mark! Blessings and love- Diana

Theresa said...

Way to go Tissa! I am so proud of you! God is showering you with blessings! I know you are all so thankful! Hugs and prayers!

Ivy and Elephants said...

One of my good friends is also a cancer survivor. I am so happy for you and your sister in law.
To God be the glory, He can do anything!
Hugs,
Patti

Rita said...

What great news for today. Isn't God good to give us such blessings? I'm thankful that He gave you Tissa as a friend and not only as a sister-in-law! Prayers for all of you and thankfulness for your friendship!