This is one of my favorite pictures taken from our favorite restaurant in Manzanillo... La Toscana. I just thought I would share it with you.
1. What is the best way to start the day?
A cup of coffee and a little quiet time... with a prayer to be a blessing to someone that day
2. What is your favorite hobby?
* Family history! Genealogy. At some point I want to spend a whole day working on this
just as I used to do when I lived in Mexico.
* Cooking... for friends and also planning a family cookbook
* Home decorating
3. What do you think are some of the most important lessons you taught your children?
* Go to church... and believe!
* Be faithful to your spouse.
* Work hard
4. If you could write a book, what would you write about?
Living in Mexico in a small town... being the only American woman who lived there.
5. What is your main concern these days?
There is so much unrest in our country and the stress is damaging our health.
6. If you could spend the day in your jammies, watching television, eating junk.. what would
would you watch and eat?
Old black and white movies with Claudette Colbert, eat popcorn with butter on it and
drink Coke Zero with store-bought ice
7. If you saw the first star in the sky this evening, what would you have wished for?
Our family friend to wake up from his coma and be perfectly well. .. Then I would look
for another star... and wish for the perfect wife for someone very close to me. (It's rare,
but sometimes I cheat on things!)
8. If you could change one thing about your body what would it be?
Lose 50 pounds... and sleep through the diet!
9. If you had a dinner party,how many people would you invite?
10 - 12
10. What would you serve?
Antipasto, eggplant parmesan, stuffed manicotti, green salad, bread with dipping oil,
broccoli and peas, red wine, biscotti, fruit and coffee
Okay! Your turn!!