Sunday, February 20, 2011

Missing Mexico


Missing Mexico

I'm missing Mexico tonight... and the people we love who are there. Our oldest son, his wife and two children are the
light of our lives. Although our granddaughter is now seven
and this picture was taken when she was two, I just always think in my mind that she is "2"!
I miss our ranch home there. The flowers are  beautiful and
the sunsets are divine.
Our next project is to have the water hooked up to the
"aquaducto", so that as you enter the property there
will be water falls on each side of the entry way.
Hopefully March will find us down there.
None too soon enough....


I love Mosaic Mondays at
Little Red House!!

9 comments:

Pondside said...

Big sympathy from up here. It's so hard to say goodbye to the little ones. Thank goodness for Skype!

Kuki... said...

Hi Karen...
I can relate...our first grandchild was born 12-31-10. Unfortunately, the new little family resides in NC. My son-in-law is a Marine, so the proximity issue won't likely improve. I'm relatively new to blogging - would love for you to drop by my blog...I'm looking forward to following yours.

Theresa said...

I know you miss those sweeties, the flowers and the beautiful sunsets! Just look forward to when you get to go visit, hopefully soon:) I know that they miss you too! Have a blessed day! BIG HUGS!

Hearts Turned said...

So sorry you're missing your sweet family, Karen...I'm sure you'll be with them soon!

How wonderful to have a ranch home there...would love to see pictures! Love the idea of waterfalls on each side of the entrance...sounds magical!

Have a beautiful day, my friend!

Julie

Lorrie said...

Being apart from family is hard. I'm sure you're counting down the days until March!

Rita said...

Our kids were just here from Colorado and have gone back. I know the feeling of missing your children. Hopefully the time will pass very quickly for you and you will be with them again real soon!

Vee said...

I'm glad that you'll be able to visit before too many more weeks go by. What cutie pies your grandchildren are!

Lisa said...

What sweethearts your grandbabies are! So precious!

Nancy's Notes said...

Karen, your little Carmen and David are the cutest ever! Funny how have them forever in our minds as little ones!

I want to see more pictures of your home there, waterfalls, oh my, it is just so beautiful already and with waterfalls at the entry, it'll be gorgeous! What a place for family gatherings.

Hugs,
Nancy