Monday, August 9, 2010

Three or More: I love the number 3!!

Three favorite plates!

I found these plates in a popular store not far from where I live. I'm not sure what drew me to them, but I love the colors.
I bought them to put in my family room,
however, I just did not get around to hanging them.
They stayed stacked on a bookshelf.
One day I returned home to find that my housekeeper (she's awesome and I look forward to any day I can get her!) must have gotten
exasperated with me, waiting to see where I was going to hang them. She put them in this plate hanger in my kitchen.
Perfect!!
I wouldn't dream of moving them.

 
I'm new to
The Gypsy's Corner for
Three or More Tuesday.
http://www.thegypsyscorner.com/
It's so perfect for me since I love groupings of
three or more!
Please take time to visit this wonderful blog!


Oops! Forgot to mention...
I only paid $10 for each plate.
They were on sale. Yes!!


8 comments:

Theresa said...

Gorgeous, love the colors and I think they look perfect on that wall! Enjoy your evening my friend! HUGS!

Helen said...

I can see why you were drawn to these plates ... they are really lovely! Let's hear it for your housekeeper!!!

Rita said...

Don't you just love finding something that makes your heart sing? I'm glad that your housekeeper finally hung them for you to enjoy!

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Love the plates! The colors are wonderful.

Anne Lorys said...

Hi Karen,
These plates are just beautiful!

Thanks so much for entering my giveaway and grabbing my button! And by the way, where do you live? My husband and I lived in La Feria not too long ago. Small world! :-)

Have a great week!
Hugs,
Anne

Cathy said...

I do that so often - bring home something new, set it down someplace, and it sits there forever. Your plates are so pretty on your plate rack.

Chris said...

I'm so glad they are finally on the wall! Too beautiful to sit on a shelf...

Jo Anne said...

AND remember what one of my clients told me, "any time you have three of anything, that is a collection!"