Thursday, June 28, 2012

Carmen's Ricotta Cheese Spread




Carmen's Ricotta Cheese Spread

Recotta cheese, drained if necessary
Minced serrano chili to taste
Tops of green onins, sliced very thin
Fresh garlic to taste
Small amount of minced parsely

Mix and chill.
Spread on crisp tosadas
or
Pita crackers

This is so delicious!  It was served at a party this past weekend by my daughter-in-law's mother "Mother Carmen"... or "Cha-cha" as her children and grandchildren call her.

Be sure to visit
Designs by Gollum
for some great
"Foodie Friday" treats!

3 comments:

Theresa said...

Sounds yummy! I believe I would like to have some right now:) Have a blessed weekend, HUGS!

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

It all looks so yummy...I would have never thought of using ricotta cheese...we are so glued to sour cream and cream cheese! Thanks for sharing and thank you for stopping by my Lake House ReDO!

menna said...

الأمانة كلين
شركة مكافحة البق فى دبى