Saturday, July 24, 2010

Summer Sundays - Off to South Padre Island, Texas!


Off to South Padre Island
for some fun and sun!

My husband loves spur of the moment fun.
Even though our son and his family live within 10 minutes of the second most popular surfing beaches in Mexico... they love to beachcomb.
So he offered to take everyone to SPI which is less than a two-hour drive from us.
They're all excited!
I'll be away from my blog for a couple of
days but hopefully we'll come home with
special memories, stories to tell and
great pictures.
See y'all later...

Visit The Tablescaper for her very fun
Summer Sundays
                                      http://thetablescaper.blogspot.com/

11 comments:

Julie Harward said...

My husband and I stayed there for a week a few years ago, it was just wonderful...have a great time! :D

Sonny G said...

have a wonderful weekend Karen.. When you get back stop by my blog and grab some of the rooster tags and art ~ if ya want too:) I'm so excited about barb's Rooster Party.. Hope to see you there..

hugs
Sonny

From the Kitchen said...

No need to say have fun since I know you will. Look forward to photos of SPI (we've been a few times when we lived in Texas) and those little cuties.

BTW, naan is an Indian flatbread. However, those tomatoes would shine on any kind of bread!!

Best,
Bonnie

Theresa said...

Have fun dear Karen! I hope you all have a fun and safe trip and I will MISS you while you are gone!

Have a blessed day and I look forward to loads of pictures from this beautiful place that I have never visited!

HUGS!

Rita said...

Oh, have a great time with your children and grandchildren while you are gone! I love the beach!

The Tablescaper said...

Have a wonderful time!!! I can't wait to see what wonderful photos you come back with!

- The Tablescaper

Jennifer said...

Fun! Have a great time!

vignette design said...

Have a wonderful time. I hear SPI is a wonderful place to vacation. It must be quintessential summer there!

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

Oh, that sounds like a fantastic trip! I so hope you guys have a fantastic time! Can't wait to hear about it.

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

How wonderful to be hearing the sounds of the sea just now! Wishing you a fabulous time at the beach!

Pamela said...

Hope you had fun. We have yet to venture down that way.