Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Birthday, David!



Happy Birthday, David!!

My husband turns 62 on February 16th...
not that I am trying to rub it in... after all... I beat him
by almost six months. I know, I "robbed the cradle" but he was
 just too cute and sweet to pass up.
David, you still are!

The picture at the top was taken this past summer.
Our wedding took place on the Texas A&M University campus
in the chapel just days after graduation and commissioning
into the U.S. Air Force.
David was in the military for four years and then farmed
with his family until almost five years ago when we
started our own farming operation in Mexico. 

Life is good - three sons, two daughters-in-law and two grandchildren!


8 comments:

Laura said...

Happy Birthday David!

What a wonderful post Karen.

Laura

PS.
We need to talk about my neighbors truck sticking through their fence.

Bama Belle said...

Happy Birthday David What a great post. I adore the photos!

Betty said...

Happy Birthday David .... Anyone who has a birthday in February has to be a great person...and Karen you're right ..he was so cute and he's still a very handsome guy.
I hope you had a very special day.
Hugz ...Betty

Jennifer said...

Please pass along my birthday wishes to David! Love the photos!

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

I love the wedding pics Karen! Happy B-Day to your hubby too! Cindy

Celestial Charms said...

Happy Birthday to your David. What a beautiful Bride and Groom you were. Love your veil. My hubby will be 62 too, in August. He robbed me from the cradle, since I'm a whopping 15 years younger than him. I've always said age and money mean nothing to me. I'm crazy that way! Lovely post.
Maureen

Jo Anne said...

As Karen's aunt, I can testify to the fact that David is as sweet as there is. I love David!

Nancy's Notes said...

Happy Birthday to David and many, many more!! Karen, love the pictures of you and David, they are wonderful! Thanks for sharing such a sweet and dear post!