Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Look, Maw! No stove!!



Look, Maw! No stove!! Yes. Had to go out to eat tonight. I do think my husband will want me to make up for lost time once the appliances are installed. I found out today that the double ovens won't be in until the 15th of this month. At least it wasn't the cooktop. The other appliances will be delivered tomorrow morning.

Very strange when the carpenter and my husband pulled out the old cooktop. I felt a little sad. It had served us well. 26 years to be exact. How nice to know that retirement can be in your future.

Looking forward to tomorrow!

3 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh I can't wait to see the finished project. I know it's going to be gorgeous. Hugs, Marty

Faded Charm said...

Thanks for stopping by today Karen. Most of my vases and pitchers are old. I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday.

Kathleen

Lori E said...

Pizza is highly underrated. Then there is KFC, Chinese takeout, shall I go on?
A new kitchen is always inspiring for a cook but the clean up eventually gets to be a bore again.