Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Mexico!


Manzanillo, Colima, Mexico

    This picture was taken a couple of years ago, but hopefully we will get a chance to make it over to Manzanillo while we are here in Tecoman, Mexico this week.
    We have just arrived here in Tecoman. My husband and I flew from Reynosa, Mexico (across the border and near McAllen, Texas) to Mexico City, then Guadalajara and then drove from there to Tecoman.
    If you keep tabs on my blog for the next few days I will do my best to show you a little of the town where we lived for three years. It is no resort, believe me, but it is a progressive town and there is plenty of work for everyone.
    We are off to Bodega, a large grocery store that is owned by Wal-Mart. I do not shop at Wal-Mart much in the States, however, while living here in Tecoman, I was thrilled to have Bodega close by. "Bodega" means shed in Spanish. But this store is certainly much more than a shed. I'll try to take a few pictures.

1 comment:

Janean said...

Enjoy. Enjoy. Enjoy!